About this job
KAB Laboratories, Inc. (http://kablab.com) is seeking a Program Manager with more than 10 years of experience for our Charleston, S.C. office. If you have a passion for excellence in Software Program Management and enjoy working on challenging projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment – read on!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Independently applies knowledge of management functions, processes, and analytical methods or techniques to gather, analyze, and evaluate information required by program or project managers and customers.
- Draws conclusions and devises solutions to problems relating to improvement of management effectiveness, organizational structures, work methods and procedure efficiency, and resource requirements, utilization or control.
- Develops and drafts program or project milestone, progress monitoring, financial, acquisition, quality control, maintenance, or training documentation.
- Performs work measurement studies, program or project operations efficiency reviews, cost studies, workload change impact analyses and relies upon and uses automated management information systems in performing fact finding, analytical, and advisory functions.
- Manages software teams up to 10 personnel
- Frequently interacts with customers and functional peer groups
- SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance is required. Candidate selected will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering or computer science a plus).
- At least 10 years of Program Management experience with software intensive projects
- Skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Understanding of Services Oriented Architectures
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with SPAWAR
- Master’s degree
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act Program Management or Program Management Professional certifications
- TS/SCI clearance.
KAB Laboratories offers an outstanding benefits program including a generous leave allowance; medical, dental, vision, and other insurance benefits; a 401K plan; employee ownership; flexible working hours; and tuition reimbursement. The benefits program reflects our emphasis on our employees and is one of the best in the industry.
KAB Laboratories is a San Diego based veteran-owned business dedicated to supporting the United States Government with superior engineering and services. We are a company of world-class engineers and intelligence professionals who actively partner with clients, understand their operational needs, and deliver exceptional products and services.
KAB Laboratories, Inc. and its parent company, Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc., are proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, M/F/D/V.